What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An online video training program that will teach you how to fix your laptop
- Know how to fix desktop computers, but are too intimidated to crack open a laptop enclosure and work inside
- Don’t want to shell out hundreds of dollars at a repair shop for one single, little repair
- Want to upgrade their current laptop rather than spending tons of money on a new one
- Want to make some extra money buying, fixing, and selling laptops
- Want to start their own computer repair business
- Desperately need to fix a broken part/component
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Laptop Repair Course scores 70.63/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.laptoprepaircourse.org/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: laptoprepaircourse.org you’ll also be taken through to laptoprepaircourse.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)